Individualized Treatment Plans
Our Individualized Treatment Program
Everyone copes with addiction differently; after all, we are all individuals who handle our burdens in our own way. Here at Fountain Hills Recovery, we believe that treatment programs should also be individualized so that different circumstances, needs, and issues are addressed appropriately. Rather than just giving you the usual treatment, our therapists conduct a thorough consultation and get to know you before choosing the best course of treatment.
Aside from analyzing your substance abuse habits, an Individualized Treatment Program takes into consideration your life obligations, thus creating a schedule that allows you to work, attend school, and maintain a healthy social life. When you have a specially designed program that’s catered to you and your needs, your chance of achieving long-term sobriety doubles.
Private and Individualized Treatment Plans
Every journey to overcome addiction starts by developing a support system that you can trust. For that reason, the privacy of our patients is our highest priority. In order to create a safe and therapeutic atmosphere, we ensure that our patients can trust us first. Only then there is a possibility to achieve progress and start the healing process.
With our holistic approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment, we strive to help our patients recover emotionally, socially, and mentally. We will help you set your goals for recovery and give you the skills and tools needed to achieve them. A life of sobriety is just a few steps away when you have Fountain Hills Recovery navigating your way to success.
Our Individualized Treatment Program can be tailored to your specific case and can include:
- Ambulatory Detox Services, the first step to your recovery
- Luxury Resort-Style Living Accommodations with 24/7 access to highly-skilled staff
- Monitoring all your medication and preventing adverse reactions
- Utilizing the latest therapy methods such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and Motivational Interviewing
- Full access to a psychiatrist, medical doctors, behavioral specialists, nutritionists
- Utilizing an alternative approach with a Neurological Music Therapist Equine Therapist, Yoga Therapist, Neurofeedback Therapist, Brain Painting Therapist and Trauma Therapists
Are you questioning your ability to beat your addiction and live a sober life? Do you need help with fighting your battles? Don’t carry your cross alone. Instead, give us a call at 480-681-1806 to see how our Individualized Treatment Plan can help and find out why we are considered Arizona’s leading addiction treatment clinic.