Addiction Treatment for Women
Every day, you feel like you’re being pulled a dozen different directions and competing to overachieve. You need to prove to your male counterparts at the office that you’re just as strategic and efficient as them. You need to be a loving wife and mother at home. You may even feel like you need to hide your pain after being abused or traumatized.
It’s a constant battle to try to prove yourself, but you always feel like you come up short. To take the edge off and keep you going, you turned to alcohol or drugs.
But the truth is, you don’t need alcohol or drugs to get you through the days. All you need is caring and compassionate treatment found at Fountain Hills Recovery to help you live a fulfilling life without substance abuse.
What Our Women’s Treatment Program is Like
Our women’s addiction treatment program in Arizona is designed for women who have struggled with substance abuse as a result of trauma, other mental health conditions and believing they aren’t worthy or good enough.
We know that it can be uncomfortable and scary to open up about what you’ve experienced. That’s why we offer a gender-specific residence and group therapy sessions with other women where you’ll feel safe and secure during treatment.
During your stay at Fountain Hills Recovery, you’ll work with our integrated care team that is comprised of clinical, medical, behavioral and trauma therapists who were handpicked for their experience, skills and compassion. Many have even suffered from addiction, themselves, allowing them to truly empathize with what you’re going through.
Our highly experienced team will work with you to evaluate your needs and design a personalized treatment plan that will be most effective for you. Our team will then be with you through every step of treatment and help you regain the dignity, integrity and self-respect addiction and dual diagnosis disorders stole from you.
Your days in our addiction treatment program for women will include*:
- Individual therapy sessions where you’ll work with your therapist to get to the bottom of your addiction, understand your triggers and develop new ways of coping with trauma and stress
- Gender-specific group therapy sessions, as well as co-ed group sessions, where you will be able to connect to and bond with others who understand what you’ve gone through
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) sessions to help you replace negative thoughts, feelings and actions with healthy, positive ones
- Holistic therapies like yoga, music therapy, equine therapy, Neurofeedback therapy and much more to help heal your mind, body and spirit from addiction
- Additional therapies focused on goal setting, relapse prevention and helping you heal and reconnect with your family
*Fountain Hills Recovery treats both men and women for addiction and dual diagnosis disorders. While men and women live in separate residences, you may still interact with men each day outside your gender-specific group therapy sessions.
Our Private, Luxury Estate for Women
You’ve been through a lot and have tried to take care of everyone else except yourself. Now, it’s our turn to take care of you. At Fountain Hills Recovery, we want you to feel relaxed and at peace during treatment. That’s why you’ll reside at the Trevino Estate, the women’s luxury residence.
This stunning, Southwestern-style home offers you 9,000 square feet of luxurious living space you won’t find anywhere else. When you’re not in treatment, you’ll be able to take advantage of this property’s chef-style kitchen, theater-style TV, pool and spa, outdoor seating areas and gorgeous landscaping.
And the best part of all? This residence resides on the most stunning canyon in Fountain Hills, offering awe-inspiring sunrises and sunsets that will help you feel calm and at-ease during your stay.
Why Women’s Addiction Treatment in Arizona
Science has shown that the reasons women become addicted to alcohol or drugs and how they respond to substance abuse is different than for men. Women and men also respond differently to addiction treatment. With these inherent differences, a one-size-fits-all approach just won’t cut it.
If you’re considering addiction treatment, here’s why a program that provides gender-specific residence and therapy sessions can be more effective than rehabs that don’t:
- While men can also suffer from mental health disorders, women tend to struggle more with mood disorders like depression that can influence substance abuse and add an additional level of complexity. Gender-specific treatment allows for more time to address mood disorders and help women develop new ways of coping with them.
- Women are smaller in weight than men and carry more fat and less water on their bodies. This can lead to more severe addiction and health-related problems that are dealt with best through gender-specific treatment.
- In many cases, women struggle to commit to treatment because they feel ashamed or guilty for taking time out of their busy schedules. Women are often the main caregivers for children and believe they can’t neglect their household and career duties to go to rehab. Women’s addiction treatment focuses on these thoughts and feelings to help women learn why self-care is necessary for their long-term recovery.
- Sexual assault or other types of physical and emotional abuse can leave women feeling broken, worthless and isolated. Women’s addiction rehab is specifically designed to address these types of trauma to help women get past their abuse, overcome their addiction and feel valued and loved again.
Our premier women’s addiction treatment program in Arizona is able to address all these factors and more to help you get back on your feet and live a happy, healthy life you deserve.
Get Started with Women’s Addiction Treatment at Fountain Hills Recovery
If you’re a woman struggling with addiction, trauma or a dual diagnosis disorder, isn’t it time that you took back control of your life? You’re stronger than this. And at Fountain Hills Recovery, we can give you the care you’ve been missing and help you win this battle.
Fountain Hills Recovery is here to help.
Call us now at (800) 715-2004 to begin your journey towards a life free from the grips of substance abuse and behavioral health disorders.